Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Olly Day - The Review.

What can I say. Seven day in Sunny Corfu. Temperatures hit 44 Celcius. The food was mostly lovely. The resort was just the right size. The appartment was basic but clean. The hill up to the appartment was steep but short. We would go there again. We won't be going with the in-laws though. 50cc quads are very slow and bloody hard work. Here are some pictures.



The hill.



The Resort from the top of another hill.



I would like to say this last one has been deliberately blurred to conceal my secret identity but I just set the focus up wrong on the RAZR.

More pictures might follow. Depends if anyones interested.

8 Comments:

Anonymous the letter b said...

yes please, more piccies on bikes and corfu perhaps? soz if that's too much to ask :p there's been too much footy around that's why!

yeah yeah yeah.

7:32 am, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Darklord said...

The place looks great mate, is that a p*ss pot I see lurking on the rack of your quad? ;->

8:50 am, June 28, 2006  
Blogger sparx said...

B, more will follow!

Lordy, I would have killed for a pisspot lid. That my friend, is an old and cracked Equestrian Safety Lid with a dodgy buckle that came undone when a strong gust of wind caught us head on. I would have been at less risk from serious injury if i'd just lain my head in the middle of the road.

1:01 pm, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Darklord said...

LOL!

3:38 pm, June 28, 2006  
Blogger coho said...

How 'bout some holiday pictures (50cc quads can "hooligan" can't they?) and some zed pics, too. It's been a couple of days, it's all run in by now, yes?

5:16 am, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

Hey I was there last year. That looks like you were near the Nikiforos apartments.

3:23 pm, July 24, 2006  
Blogger sparx said...

It's Kassiopi and we stayed in Dimas Appartments. If you stood on the carpark on the harbour and looked out to sea we were up on the right. Does that sound about right?

I liked the place a lot and would happily go back, what did you think?

3:33 pm, July 24, 2006  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm with you - the place was great - we are looking at getting a week in later this year.

5:50 pm, July 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home